| I really need to talk to him personally. | 我真的需要亲自跟他说。 |
| All save Peter will do it. | 除了彼得,所有人都回去做这件事情。 |
| I am not complaining, only making a point. | 我并不是抱怨,只是表明一个看法。 |
| I hope this meeting is productive. | 我希望这事一次富有成效的会议。 |
| I have been assigned to Class Eight. | 我被分到了八班。 |
| I know I can count on you. | 我知道我可以相信你。 |
| Be careful! He is spoiling for a fight! | 当心,他正想找人打一架呢! |
| Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare? | 我应该在哪里补票? |
| I chanced upon the book in a small bookstore. | 我在一家小书店里,偶然发现了这本书。 |
| Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%. | 皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。 |
| What kinds of utilities are included? | 房租里都包含了什么费用? |
| Our foreign trade is continuously expanding. | 我们对外贸易不断发展。 |
| I would like to request my travel reimbursement. | 我想要报销车费。 |
| My boss is a micromanager. | 我的老板事必躬亲。 |
| Our trade is onducted on the basis of equility. | 我们实在平等的基础上,进行贸易的。 |
| They mainly trade with Japanese firms. | 他们主要和日本商进行贸易。 |
| Do diplomas count for anything on the job market? | 文凭对找工作重要么? |
| We arrange shipments to any part of the world. | 我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。 |
| When would you relieve me of the burden? | 你什么时候才能减轻我的负担? |
| What is your specific transport requirement? | 你们需要的运输条件是什么? |
| Does it pay to overindulge children? | 娇惯孩子有好处么? |
| A part of the goods were damaged in transit. | 一部分货物在运输中受损。 |
| She is a real find! | 我们可找到她这么一个能干的人! |
| The goods are now in transit. | 此批货物正在运输途中。 |
| The house is hard by the station. | 他们的房子就在车站附近。 |
| Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea. | 请海运我们订购的电视机。 |
| I have dileverately got myself into the jam. | 我真是自投罗网。 |
| Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us. | 有时海运对我们来说麻烦。 |
| The storm held up our flight for 40 minutes. | 暴风雨使我们的航班延误了40分钟。 |
| Please have the goods transported by air. | 请空运此批货物。 |