到年关了,这几天看blog, 无数博友都在自己的网站上开始了回顾2007,展望2008 的活动,有的是做出新年的计划列表,有的是回顾自己2007一年来的点点滴滴,然后总结经验教训,也无非是为了明年2008的全新开始。
可是看着看着,我就被这些文字压得都喘不过气来了。
突然很想看看去年这个转折点的时候自己在做些什么?结果找到之前的内容,竟然发现06年的12月底忙着在海南Happy,而07年的一月份又因为工作上事情太多而导致表明上的忙忙碌碌。于是,根本没有冷静下来思考一下2007年到底要怎么发展。
不管怎样,这是最值得大家回顾07年,展望08年的时刻,所以,这几天除了学会怎样制定一个具体的可行的08年计划之外,也有在漫漫回顾07年所作的一些事情。因为要看看在07年一月份完全没有做新年计划的我,这一年都是怎样走过来的。
| I really need to talk to him personally. | 我真的需要亲自跟他说。 |
| All save Peter will do it. | 除了彼得,所有人都回去做这件事情。 |
| I am not complaining, only making a point. | 我并不是抱怨,只是表明一个看法。 |
| I hope this meeting is productive. | 我希望这事一次富有成效的会议。 |
| I have been assigned to Class Eight. | 我被分到了八班。 |
| I know I can count on you. | 我知道我可以相信你。 |
| Be careful! He is spoiling for a fight! | 当心,他正想找人打一架呢! |
| Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare? | 我应该在哪里补票? |
| I chanced upon the book in a small bookstore. | 我在一家小书店里,偶然发现了这本书。 |
| Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%. | 皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。 |
| What kinds of utilities are included? | 房租里都包含了什么费用? |
| Our foreign trade is continuously expanding. | 我们对外贸易不断发展。 |
| I would like to request my travel reimbursement. | 我想要报销车费。 |
| My boss is a micromanager. | 我的老板事必躬亲。 |
| Our trade is onducted on the basis of equility. | 我们实在平等的基础上,进行贸易的。 |
| They mainly trade with Japanese firms. | 他们主要和日本商进行贸易。 |
| Do diplomas count for anything on the job market? | 文凭对找工作重要么? |
| We arrange shipments to any part of the world. | 我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。 |
| When would you relieve me of the burden? | 你什么时候才能减轻我的负担? |
| What is your specific transport requirement? | 你们需要的运输条件是什么? |
| Does it pay to overindulge children? | 娇惯孩子有好处么? |
| A part of the goods were damaged in transit. | 一部分货物在运输中受损。 |
| She is a real find! | 我们可找到她这么一个能干的人! |
| The goods are now in transit. | 此批货物正在运输途中。 |
| The house is hard by the station. | 他们的房子就在车站附近。 |
| Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea. | 请海运我们订购的电视机。 |
| I have dileverately got myself into the jam. | 我真是自投罗网。 |
| Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us. | 有时海运对我们来说麻烦。 |
| The storm held up our flight for 40 minutes. | 暴风雨使我们的航班延误了40分钟。 |
| Please have the goods transported by air. | 请空运此批货物。 |
I’d like to buy the car on your TV commercial.
我想买你们电视广告上的汽车 。
This is indeed an involved sentence.
这真是个复杂难懂的句子。
Don’t keep the truth from me.
别瞒着我事实真相。
He drank too much and made a fool of himself.
他喝酒太多, 出丑了。
I’m calling from a public phone I’ll call you later.
我用公用电话打,我会再打给你。
He is not very popular between his fellows.
他在同行中人缘不太好。
I felt no regret for it.
对这件事我不觉得后悔。
Drop in whenever you come to see your parents.
你来看望父母时顺便来我这里坐坐。
We had expected much lower prices.
我们希望报价再低一些。
The tap is always leaking.
水龙头总漏水。
Don’t let his get you down.
不要为此灰心丧气。
In the dark he felt around for the switch.
黑暗中他摸来摸去找开光。
I’ll never do such a thing, I tell you.
我决不会做这种事。
He was efficient in his work.
他工作的效率高。
Can you cash reputation in a bank?
你能在银行里兑现声望吗?
Learn to say fight thing at the fight time.
学会在适当的时候,说适当的话。
Don’t tell me you’re getting cold feet.
别告诉我,你改主意了。
Where’s a tax-free shop?
免税店在哪儿?
We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
我们附上人民币200元一张的支票。
Not until last week did I get a work permit.
直到上周我才拿到工作许可证。
The sun really did a number on my face!
太阳真把脸晒坏了。
You are the best-dressed boss around.
您是这里穿的最有型的主管。
How did you learn of my name?
你是怎么知道我的名字的?
The longer we wait the less likely we come up with anything.
拖得越久, 成功的机会越小。
He is vacillating between leaving and staying on.
他在去和留之间犹豫不决。
Do you work well under pressure?
你在压力下工作表现如何?
I am running the bath water.
我正在放洗澡水。
I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.
我肯定还有商量的余地。
Anything particular you’re interested in?
有什么你特别感兴趣的呢?
you are getting on my nerves.
你惹毛我了。
We have this item in three price levels.
此一品目,我们分三种等级的价格。
We have laid in a good supply of food for the winter.
我们存了足够的食物过冬。
Our standard order is 500cases at a time.
我们的标准定量是一次500箱。
Cast aside all illusions and go into the battle.
丢掉幻想,投入战斗。
This is last order we will be plaing for a while.
这是最后一笔订单,我们暂时不再订货。
He knew zip ahout running the company.
他对经营公司一无所知。
We waited for John in the lobby of the aiport
我们在候机大厅等约翰。
We have deliberated on your proposal.
我们已经仔细考虑了你的建议。
Please do. We’re desperate for the material.
麻烦你了,我们非常需要这些材料。
This kind of tea could act as an aid to digestion.
这种茶可以助消化。
Let’s go out and celebrate.
让我们到外面庆祝一下吧。
I got the short end of the stick.
我吃亏了。
Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案么?
The children got out of hand during my absence.
我不在的时候, 孩子么不听话。
We regret we can’t ship as you desired.
很抱歉,我们不能按照你们的要求装船。
The house has changed hands again.
这栋房子又换了主人 。
He is at his best when he speaks off the cuff.
他即兴讲话,讲得很出色。
It’s an all-hands meeting.
这是一次全体会议。
Can last shipment be duplicated?
上次装运的货能再卖一次么?
I can’t get rid of my cold.
我的感冒总是不好。
Who’ll see after the house when you are gone?
你外出时谁来替你照看房子?
Please exercise better care with future shipments.
对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
Who is to lead off the discussion?
讨论由谁来带头发言?
The shipment has arrived in good condition.
运到之货情况良好。
They have pasted up a notice on the wall.
他们在墙上贴了一张布告 。
You’ll cover SRCC risks, won’t you?
你们要投罢工暴动民变险么?
He seemed to be very well off.
他好像很富有。
Well, obviously you won’t want All Risks cover.
显然,你不想综合险。