Daily English XII

Our Policy is not to grant exclusivity. 我们的方针是不授予专卖权。

Promise me now, and never let go of that promise. 答应我,千万别忘了。

I hope no questions about the terms. 我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

I am going to let you get away with that. 在这一点我不会让你岔开话题的。

Do you have any comment on this clause? 你对这一条有何看法?

You must have formed some opinion of me. 你对我一定是有看法的。

Please go over it and see if everything is in order. 请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

I don’t mean to be rude. 我并非有意冒犯。

The demand for our products has kept rising. 要求订购我们产品的人越来越多。

We are about t begin our descent into Los Angeles. 飞机即将降临洛杉矶机场。

We had expected much lower prices. 我们希望报价再低一些。

As if the organ of my imagination is dried up. 好像我所有的想象力都干涸了。

We are sure both of us have a brighter future. 我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

Certainly pretty hard to swallow. 当然有些难以接受。

We also hope to expand our business with you. 我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

I picked mine up last night. 我昨晚就接到分派的任务。

I hope to conclude some business with you. 我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

I couldn’t agree with you more. 我无比地同意你。

No wonder you’re so experienced. 怪不得你这么有经验。

You are too young to get picked up by the police. 你太年轻,警察不会逮捕你的。

All these articles are best selling lines. 所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

A: Why don’t we go to a movie? 我们为何不去看场电影?

B: I’m game. 我愿意。

I can just have a glance at the rest. 剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

I am getting a divorce. 我要离婚了。

We would be glad wo start business with you. 我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

The boss is driving me nuts. 老板快把我逼疯了。

I am inpressed by your approach to business. 你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

No, that’s just a rumor. 不,那只是谣言罢了。

Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

He hit me on the arm. 他打我的手臂。

You are going out of your way for us, I believe.  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

The opening ceremony would be grand. 奥运会开幕式场面将十分壮阔。

Check it to my final destination. 把它托运到我的目的地。

Should I buy that second-hand car? 我该买那辆二手车么?

What’s the fare to New York, Economy Class? 去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?

How is your novel coming along? So far, so good. 你小说写得如何?目前还算顺利。

What platform does the train leave from? 这班车从哪个站台开出呢?

Jake is out of a job. Is that true? 杰克失业了,是真的么?

So they say. 他们都这么说。

I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

The date of the wedding is still up in the air. 婚礼的日期尚未确定。

It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then. 这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

I am dying to see you every moment of the day. 我时时刻刻都盼着见到你。

what kind of quality control do you have? 你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

I want just straight reporting.  我就直接要份报告。

At what time can we work out a deal? 我们什么时候洽谈生意?

You will not entrp me in this, Miss Krose. 你别把我牵扯进去,克罗斯小姐。



anyShare分享到:

One thought on “Daily English XII

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注