| We split it, fifty-fifty. | 我们五五分帐。 |
| This one is straight from the top. | 这是直接由上头交待的。 |
| The goods are now in transit. | 这批货物正在运输途中。 |
| Take your time. | 慢慢来,不用急。 |
| I don’t know what came over me . | 我不知道自己哪根筋不对。 |
| Please put him through. | 把他转接给我。 |
| I am going to hit the sack, I am exhausted. | 我精疲力尽了,准备去睡觉了。 |
| We can add a rider for that. | 我们可以针对这点加上附加条款。 |
| I am sitting pretty in a pretty little city. | 我在一个漂亮的小城市里过的很好。 |
| You have got the waiver, so you are clear. | 你有买免责险,所以不用负责。 |
| Make sure your agreement has an escape clause. | 确定你的协议里加了免责条款。 |
| Insurers usually will try to avoid hugh payouts. | 保险公司通常会设法避免巨额保险给付。 |
| We fail to see the validity in your claim. | 我们不认为你的理赔申请有效。 |
| I just want some easy grades. | 我只想混学分。 |
| I would not wish to be inferior to others. | 我不希望自己比别人差。 |
| The coat was a real buy. | 这件衣服买的划算。 |
| The program is inadequately financed. | 这个项目没有得到足够的财政支持。 |
| I’d like to have a seat by the window. | 我要一个靠窗的位子。 |
| I ‘d like a refund on this ticket. | 我要退这张票。 |
| Death toll climbs in quake aftermath. | 地震死亡人数随后攀升。 |
| I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead. | 我要买一张优待票代替。 |
| Belssed China. United coutrymen. | 天佑中华,众志成城。 |
| We waited for john in the lobby of the airport. | 我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。 |
| I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter. | 我会在机场柜台拿机票。 |
| I have nothing to delcare. | 我没有申报的东西。 |
| I am very much behind Michael Foot on this. | 在这点上我非常支持米歇尔·福特。 |
| I won’t check this baggage. | 这件行李我不托运。 |
| You may be away from home for a period of time. | 你可以离开家一段时间。 |
| I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago. | 我要订去芝加哥的卧铺。 |
| Apart from being too large, it doesn’t suit me. | 除了太大之外,它对我也不合适。 |
| I’d like to change this ticket to the first class. | 我想把这张票换成头等车。 |
| Energy and persistenece conquer all things. | 能力加毅力可以征服一切。 |
| Our company is well ahead of its rivals. | 我们公司远远超过了主要竞争对手。 |
| Rain splashed aginst the window panes. | 雨点打在玻璃上,噼啪作响。 |
| I am hunger for a long vocation. | 我渴望有一个长长的假期。 |
| Insurance covers overland transportation. | 保险应包括陆地的运输。 |
| Transhipment is not allowed. | 不准许转船。 |
| I wound up paying for it myself. | 结果由我来付账。 |
| The palce abounds in rumours. | 此地谣言盛行。 |
| I don’t like this kind of combined transportation. | 我并不喜欢这种联运方式。 |
| They decorated the house regardless of cost. | 他们不惜工本装修这栋房子。 |
| I could hardly keep from lauging. | 我简直忍不住大笑起来。 |
| The heat made him feel he wasn’t up to more. | 热使他感到再也受不了了。 |
| What’s your unloading port please? | 你们的卸货港在那里? |
| There was nothing we could do other than wait. | 除了等以外,我们别无他法。 |
| Now Dalian is fine as the loading port. | 现在可以把大连定为装运港。 |
| She was despised on account of her sex. | 她因性别而遭到歧视。 |
| Are you in favor of worker’s control of companies. | 你是否赞同由工人管理公司。 |
| Can you have them sent by railway? | 能采用陆运方式么? |
| The earth quake is estimated to have had magnitude of 7.8. | 地震估计为7.8级。 |
Leave a reply