what’s your specifica transport requirements? |
你们需要的运输条件是什么? |
I need reservations in a five-star hotel. |
我预订好一家五星级酒店。 |
Could you do something to advance your shipment? |
你们能不能设法提前交货? |
Do you have something on your mind? |
你有一些打算么? |
We arrange shipments to any part of the world. |
我们承揽去世界各地的货物。 |
Sorry for interrupting. |
对不起,打断一下。 |
How about meeting each other halfway? |
能不能互相做出让步? |
We may offer you allowances on a sliding scale. |
我们可以按比例给您提供佣金。 |
You can count on me. |
你可以指望我。 |
Please hand the document in to me. |
请把那份文件交给我。 |
That’s the best we can do. We can’t go any lower. |
这是我们的最低价格,不能再低了。 |
Will you please quote FOB Brussels in U.S. dollar? |
请你们以美元,布鲁塞尔离岸价报价。 |
What’s keeping you? |
你怎么耽搁了? |
Our price is net without commission. |
我们的价格是净价不含佣金。 |
There’s a lot of work piled up on my desk. |
瞧我桌上堆了一堆的事。 |
Business is possible is you increase the price by 2%. |
如果你方提价2%,交易才有可能。 |
I can’t make an exception for you. |
我不能为你破例。 |
How about repairs after the warranty expires? |
在保修期过后的修理怎么办呢? |
This is a piece of work I can be proud of. |
这是我的得意之作。 |
We appreciate your cooperating with us. |
感谢你同我们的合作。 |
Don’t slack off! |
别偷懒! |
I must advise you of the specifications of the goods. |
我必须告诉你货物的规格。 |
I wish I had never met you. |
我真希望我从来没有遇到过你。 |
These two grades are very much in demand. |
这两种等级的货,目前需求很大。 |
Hey, come on. Pull yourself together. |
嘿,来吧。打起精神来。 |
I get along well with him. |
我和他很合的来。 |
Would you get to the point? |
你能把要点说得再清楚点儿么? |
Our quality is based solely on our sales samples. |
我们的质量完全以样货为准。 |
Are you working overtime tonight? |
今晚你加班么? |
I am so tired. Let’s finish up. |
我太累了,今天就到这儿吧! |
Let me give you this list of departments first. |
我先给你这份各个部门的清单。 |
Could you put me through to the toy department? |
请帮我接玩具部好吗? |
The train was five minutes behind schedule. |
火车晚点了5分钟。 |
It’s good for 24 hours only. |
只有24小时的有效期。 |
It’s very creepy to walk alone at 1 am. |
凌晨一点一个人走很害怕。 |
Don’t give me any lame excused next time! |
下次别再用这样蹩脚的借口。 |
There is no indication of price. |
没有标明价格。 |
Good coffee, really hits the spot. |
咖啡很好喝,真过瘾。 |
Do business on a commission basis. |
做有佣金的买卖。 |
He is too cute to be straight. |
他太可爱了,绝对不可能是异性恋。 |
He is wearing an odd pair of stockings. |
他穿的袜子不是一对的。 |
on the basis of equiality and mutual benefit. |
在平等互利的基础上。 |
I hate to see you in such a low spirits. |
我讨厌看到你这么情绪低落。 |
We are sending you catalogue under separate cover. |
目录将另函寄出。 |
10% discount to parites of more than then. |
10人以上团体优惠10%。 |
When would the inflation reach a plateau? |
通货膨胀能够什么时候会停下来? |
Wxpanding trade between us will be to our mutual benefit. |
扩大贸易对我们都有力。 |
We weighed up the pros and cons. |
我们权衡了利弊得失。 |
Thet incident sparked off a whole series of events. |
那一事件引发出一连串的事。 |
Call Mary, she can come at the drop of a hat. |
给玛丽打电话吧,她招之即来。 |