| No hard feelings. | 请别见怪。 |
| What is your specific transport requirement? | 你们需要的运输条件是什么? |
| Would you cut it out, already? | 你到底有完没完? |
| We arrange shipments to any part of the world. | 我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。 |
| This is not how it looks. | 事情不是表面看来的那样。 |
| Put it on my tab. | 记在我的账上。 |
| We’ve got here our sales samples type 1. and type 2. | 这里是一号和二号样货。 |
| Our quality is based solely on our sales samples. | 我们的质量完全以样货为准。 |
| I think you’re thinking of someone else. | 我觉得你是想到别人去了。 |
| We are in urgent need of these two grades. | 我们现在急需这两种等级的货。 |
| The competition heats up in the market. | 市场竞争升温。 |
| I must advise you of the specifications of the goods. | 我必须通知你货物的规格。 |
| Your card is maxed out. | 你的卡刷爆了。 |
| Old office workers prefer brown-bagging. | 上了年纪的员工更喜欢自己带饭。 |
| He’s a real pain in the neck. | 他是让人头疼的人。 |
| What kind of currency do you want to change? | 要换哪种货币? |
| Can you give me the invoice? | 能不能给我张发票? |
| I’d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish. | 我想要一份开胃菜和排餐。 |
| Don’t grab the controller! Hey! Cut it out! | 别抢遥控器,喂,打住! |
| You are in the pink. | 你气色真好。 |
| How much is the cover? | 入场费是多少钱? |
| Did you get lost? | 你开会迟到了。 |
| Confidence is built, not inborn. | 自信心是建立起来的,不是天生的。 |
| It doesn’t make any sense to get up so early. | 起这么早完全没有意义。 |
| Do I make myself clear? | 我说得够清楚么? |
| Can you suggest an alternative? | 能否告知您其他方便时间? |
| It’s great to see you kwo kiss and make up. | 真高兴看到你们俩和好了。 |
| I want to close my account with you. | 我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。 |
| You own me three dollars. | 你还应该找我三块钱。 |
| Business trip is tiring to me. | 出差真累人。 |
| He kicked himself for missing so many chances. | 他气自己错失了那么多机会。 |
| They always buy in large quantities. | 他们总是大量购买。 |
| You have one shot. | 你只能孤注一掷了。 |
| I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi. | 我想把一些英镑换成人民币。 |
| I didn’t know it until I put a bug in his ear. | 我向他透露之后,他才知道这件事情。 |
| Oh, come on. Give me a break. | 帮帮忙,让我歇歇吧! |
| There is no turning back. | 箭在弦上,不能回头。 |
| My job is a nightmare. | 我的工作真是噩梦啊! |
| Pass the hat. Everybody puts in 5 dollars. | 大家出钱吧,每个人出五块钱。 |
| This is great golfing/ swimming/picnic weather. | 这是个打高尔夫/游泳/野餐的好天气。 |
| The truth is out there. | 真相远在天边,近在眼前。 |
| Would you like to refersh yourself? | 你想不想要上厕所。 |
| A friend and I went out to a bar and got wasted. | 我和一个朋友去酒吧,喝得大醉。 |
| There is no reason to be jealours of me. | 我没有理由让人嫉妒。 |
| You are not cut out to be a programmer. | 你天生就不是当程序员的料。 |
| That sounds like the product we had in mind. | 那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。 |
| Do you get a kick out out watching me suffer. | 看我难受你就高兴是不是? |
| Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank. | 银行只接受一次拒付。 |
| They drove the car and went out for a spin. | 他们开车到外面兜风去了。 |
| We split it, fifty-fifty. | 我们五五分帐。 |
Leave a reply