|
We study for the finals around the clock. |
我们夜以继日的为期末考试做准备。 |
| The best defense is a good offense. | 有效的进攻是最好的防守。 |
| I don’t like brownnosers. | 我讨厌拍马屁的人。 |
| I bought this used car for a song. | 我买这辆二手车物超所值。 |
| Prices are fixed according to their quality. | 价格按质量的好坏而定。 |
| There is many a slip between the cup and the lip. | 杯到嘴边还会洒,功亏一篑。 |
| Payment is to be effected before the end of this month. | 这个月末以前应该付款。 |
| This is a chance once in a blue moon. | 这可是个难得的 |
| Quantities of Black Tea have been exported. | 已经有大批红茶出口。 |
| Insurance covers both sea and overland transportation. | 保险应包括水陆两路的运输。 |
| Don’t get me started on it. | 别让我打开话匣子。 |
| I don’t like this kind of combined transportation. | 我并不喜欢这种联运方式。 |
| The sweetened the pot by promising a big bonus. | 他们增加了筹码奖金丰厚。 |
| Many provinces have been affected by the snow. | 许多省份都遭受雪灾。 |
| The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated. | 质量无问题只是款式有点过时了。 |
| What’s good about making such a plan? | 制定这样一个计划有什么好处? |
| We found the goods didn’t agree with the original paterns. | 我们发现货物与原来的款式不符。 |
| His nose is out of joint for not being invited. | 他没有受到邀请鼻子都气歪了。 |
| We’re here to discuss the trade marks of your products. | 我们来谈谈贵产品的商标。 |
| We’re wined and dined all week. | 我们被好吃好喝的款待了一周。 |
| More than 300 watches are not up to standard. | 有三百多块手表不符合质量。 |
| I don’t want to go there in the first place. | 我本来不想去的。 |
| The quality of this article can not qualify for first-class. | 这批商品的质量不够一等品。 |
| Don’t talk back to your parents. | 别跟你的父母顶嘴。 |
| The working of these machines are inaccurate. | 这批机器运行不准。 |
| Severe snowstorms wreaked havoc on traffic. | 严重的暴风雪使交通瘫痪。 |
| Please quote your current tariffs. | 请报你公司的最新运费表。 |
| It’s not what you know but who you know. | 有本事不如认对人。 |
| Who will bear the extra freight charges? | 多出的运费由谁负担。 |
| Do you go through your shoes? | 你穿鞋厉害么? |
| It is the heaviest in as many as five decades. | 这是五十年来最严重的一次。 |
| Sometimes sea transport is thoubelsome to us. | 有时海运对我们来说麻烦。 |
| The snowstrom took its tolls on human lives. | 暴风雪造成人员伤亡。 |
| Do you do any chartering? | 你们租船了吗? |
| He just showed up from out of nowhere. | 他突然不知道从什么地方冒出来。 |
| The goods are now in transit. | 这批货物正在运输途中。 |
| Nails that project from the chair may hurt you! | 椅子上伸出的钉子会伤着你。 |
| I regret this quality problem. | 对质量问题深表遗憾! |
| I don’t have all day. | 我没时间跟你耗。 |
| The economy is in good shape. | 经济情况不错。 |
| The finest edge is made with the blunt whetstone. | 宝剑锋从磨砺出。 |
| I heard that you are getting married. Congratulations. | 听说你要结婚了,恭喜! |
| The snowstorms created gigantic passanger backups. | 暴风雪造成大量旅客滞留。 |
| Has your company dont any research in this field? | 请问贵公司对此领域做了任何研究了么? |
| Charge or debit? (Credit or debit?) | 使用信用卡还是ATM卡? |
| I take it yo don’t agree. | 这么说来我认为你是不同意的。 |
| Dad, have a heart and let me use the new car. | 爸发发善心,让我用那辆新车吧! |
| Could you keep my valuables? | 是否可代为保管贵重物品? |
| You are way out of line. | 你实在是太过分了。 |
| Have you got your chequebook with you? | 你支票本带来了没有? |
One Response for "Daily English VIII"
en2学到不少呵呵
Leave a reply