[每日一句] vI Daily English

I can smell your perfume a mile away. 你的香水味真够呛人的。
Shakespeare made his mark as a playwright. 莎士比亚作为一个剧作家享有盛名。
Everything I said before stands. 以前我说过的所有话都是成立的。
Our club membership is restricted to twenty. 我们俱乐部成员限制在20以内。
What customers want is top-notch service. 顾客需要的是一流服务。

 
He noted down everything I said. 他把握说的都记了下来。
He is in the middle of something. 他手头有事儿。
You ought to keep you mind on what you are doing. 你应专心致志的做你的事情。
All his children take turns in looking after him. 他的孩子们轮流照顾他。
You have to grit your teeth and work hard. 你一定要咬紧牙关努力工作。
Those are their buzzwords. 那些是他们的行话。
Please lend a hand with my luggage. 请你帮我拿一下行李。
Success results from hard work. 成功来自于努力工作。
He always treats me like an enemy. 他总把我当作眼中盯。
Amazon.com has stained the fears of consumers. 亚马逊网已经打消了顾客们的顾虑。
He always talked big, but never amounted to anything. 他总是夸口但毫无成就。
Things will return to normal before to long. 用不了多久事情就会恢复正常。
It’s foolish to while away one’s time in idle talk. 把事情华在闲谈上是很愚蠢的。
That might be in your favor. 那可能对你有利。
See to it that the door is safely locked before you go. 你走之前一定要锁好门。
Her career continues to flourish. 她的事业继续蓬勃发展。
Mr. Grey bought his camera on approval. 格雷先生买的相机包退换。
We’ll take a neutral stance on this issue. 我们在这一事件上将保持中立。
All that glitters is not gold. 闪光的不都是金子。
I am a regular office worker. 我是一个普通的公司员工。
He pepped me up a lot with his comments. 他的话让我大为振奋。
His career has seen a whirlwind of ups and downs. 他的事业经历了大起大落。
They sought him out among the crowed. 他们在人群里找到了他。
I wonder if they can make it. 我在想他们是不是能办得到。
All’s fair in love and war. 爱情和战争中人人平等。
How are you doing with you new boss? 你跟你的新上司处的如何?
Innocent until proven guilty. 证据不足不能定罪。
We are responsible to replace the defective ones. 我们保换质量不合格的产品。
I’d be indebted. 我感激不尽。
To whom is the check payable, madam? 请问支票受款人是谁,女士?
What do you say if we end this conversation here? 我们就谈到这里,你看怎么样?
He is not much of a cook. 他不是个好厨师。
He is on edge today. 他今天情绪烦躁。
Sorry, I put my foot in my mouth. 对不起,我说错话了。
I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter. 我会在机场柜台拿机票。
Why are you all turning on me? 你们为什么都冲着我来?
English is his Achilles heel. 英文是他的致命伤。
I get fed up wit anyone who brags all the time. 我讨厌总是自吹自擂的人。
Why do you always try to nose into other’s affairs? 你为什么总想打听别人的事?
We’ll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu. 我们将派船只在黄浦装运。
That will eat up a lot of time. 那会耗费很多时间。
I knocked around in Tianjin this holiday. 这个假体我去天津逛了逛。
I don’t know how to fill out this form. 我不知道这张表怎么填。
He had nothing but a cup of tea this morning. 他今早只喝了杯茶。
Great efforts ensure the success of our work. 巨大的努力确保了我们工作的成功。


anyShare分享到:

2 thoughts on “[每日一句] vI Daily English

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注