【每日一句】English IV

I’d like to buy the car on your TV commercial.
我想买你们电视广告上的汽车 。

This is indeed an involved sentence.
这真是个复杂难懂的句子。

Don’t keep the truth from me.
别瞒着我事实真相。

He drank too much and made a fool of himself.
他喝酒太多, 出丑了。

I’m calling from a public phone I’ll call you later.
我用公用电话打,我会再打给你。

He is not very popular between his fellows.
他在同行中人缘不太好。

I felt no regret for it.
对这件事我不觉得后悔。

Drop in whenever you come to see your parents.
你来看望父母时顺便来我这里坐坐。

We had expected much lower prices.
我们希望报价再低一些。

The tap is always leaking.
水龙头总漏水。

Don’t let his get you down.
不要为此灰心丧气。

In the dark he felt around for the switch.
黑暗中他摸来摸去找开光。

I’ll never do such a thing, I tell you.
我决不会做这种事。

He was efficient in his work.
他工作的效率高。

Can you cash reputation in a bank?
你能在银行里兑现声望吗?

Learn to say fight thing at the fight time.
学会在适当的时候,说适当的话。

Don’t tell me you’re getting cold feet.
别告诉我,你改主意了。

Where’s a tax-free shop?
免税店在哪儿?

We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
我们附上人民币200元一张的支票。

Not until last week did I get a work permit.
直到上周我才拿到工作许可证。

The sun really did a number on my face!
太阳真把脸晒坏了。

You are the best-dressed boss around.
您是这里穿的最有型的主管。

How did you learn of my name?
你是怎么知道我的名字的?

The longer we wait the less likely we come up with anything.
拖得越久, 成功的机会越小。

He is vacillating between leaving and staying on.
他在去和留之间犹豫不决。

Do you work well under pressure?
你在压力下工作表现如何?

I am running the bath water.
我正在放洗澡水。

I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.
我肯定还有商量的余地。

Anything particular you’re interested in?
有什么你特别感兴趣的呢?

you are getting on my nerves.
你惹毛我了。

We have this item in three price levels.
此一品目,我们分三种等级的价格。

We have laid in a good supply of food for the winter.
我们存了足够的食物过冬。

Our standard order is 500cases at a time.
我们的标准定量是一次500箱。

Cast aside all illusions and go into the battle.
丢掉幻想,投入战斗。

This is last order we will be plaing for a while.
这是最后一笔订单,我们暂时不再订货。

He knew zip ahout running the company.
他对经营公司一无所知。

We waited for John in the lobby of the aiport
我们在候机大厅等约翰。

We have deliberated on your proposal.
我们已经仔细考虑了你的建议。

Please do. We’re desperate for the material.
麻烦你了,我们非常需要这些材料。

This kind of tea could act as an aid to digestion.
这种茶可以助消化。

Let’s go out and celebrate.
让我们到外面庆祝一下吧。

I got the short end of the stick.
我吃亏了。

Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案么?

The children got out of hand during my absence.
我不在的时候, 孩子么不听话。

We regret we can’t ship as you desired.
很抱歉,我们不能按照你们的要求装船。

The house has changed hands again.
这栋房子又换了主人 。

He is at his best when he speaks off the cuff.
他即兴讲话,讲得很出色。

It’s an all-hands meeting.
这是一次全体会议。

Can last shipment be duplicated?
上次装运的货能再卖一次么?

I can’t get rid of my cold.
我的感冒总是不好。

Who’ll see after the house when you are gone?
你外出时谁来替你照看房子?

Please exercise better care with future shipments.
对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

Who is to lead off the discussion?
讨论由谁来带头发言?

The shipment has arrived in good condition.
运到之货情况良好。

They have pasted up a notice on the wall.
他们在墙上贴了一张布告 。

You’ll cover SRCC risks, won’t you?
你们要投罢工暴动民变险么?

He seemed to be very well off.
他好像很富有。

Well, obviously you won’t want All Risks cover.
显然,你不想综合险。



anyShare分享到:

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注