I really need to talk to him personally. |
我真的需要亲自跟他说。 |
All save Peter will do it. |
除了彼得,所有人都回去做这件事情。 |
I am not complaining, only making a point. |
我并不是抱怨,只是表明一个看法。 |
I hope this meeting is productive. |
我希望这事一次富有成效的会议。 |
I have been assigned to Class Eight. |
我被分到了八班。 |
I know I can count on you. |
我知道我可以相信你。 |
Be careful! He is spoiling for a fight! |
当心,他正想找人打一架呢! |
Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare? |
我应该在哪里补票? |
I chanced upon the book in a small bookstore. |
我在一家小书店里,偶然发现了这本书。 |
Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%. |
皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。 |
What kinds of utilities are included? |
房租里都包含了什么费用? |
Our foreign trade is continuously expanding. |
我们对外贸易不断发展。 |
I would like to request my travel reimbursement. |
我想要报销车费。 |
My boss is a micromanager. |
我的老板事必躬亲。 |
Our trade is onducted on the basis of equility. |
我们实在平等的基础上,进行贸易的。 |
They mainly trade with Japanese firms. |
他们主要和日本商进行贸易。 |
Do diplomas count for anything on the job market? |
文凭对找工作重要么? |
We arrange shipments to any part of the world. |
我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。 |
When would you relieve me of the burden? |
你什么时候才能减轻我的负担? |
What is your specific transport requirement? |
你们需要的运输条件是什么? |
Does it pay to overindulge children? |
娇惯孩子有好处么? |
A part of the goods were damaged in transit. |
一部分货物在运输中受损。 |
She is a real find! |
我们可找到她这么一个能干的人! |
The goods are now in transit. |
此批货物正在运输途中。 |
The house is hard by the station. |
他们的房子就在车站附近。 |
Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea. |
请海运我们订购的电视机。 |
I have dileverately got myself into the jam. |
我真是自投罗网。 |
Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us. |
有时海运对我们来说麻烦。 |
The storm held up our flight for 40 minutes. |
暴风雨使我们的航班延误了40分钟。 |
Please have the goods transported by air. |
请空运此批货物。 |